The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Stay warm and toasty with a bowl of tortellini soup!
Featuring a base of Heinen’s premade tomato basil bisque, this simple soup is swimming with slices of caprese chicken sausage, colorful tortellini and a touch of kale for a superfood boost!
Serve alongside a crusty baguette for dipping, and you’ll be full and satisfied.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Gilbert's Caprese Chicken Sausage
- Heinen’s Organic Baby Kale
- Heinen’s Tri-Color Tortellini
- Heinen’s Tomato Basil Bisque
- New York Bakery Italian Herb & Cheese Crisps
- Demi Baguette
- Place a pot of water over high heat and bring to a boil. Cook the tortellini, drain and set aside.
- Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Cut the sausage into pieces. Add to the pan and brown.
- Add a handful of the kale and cook until just wilted. Add the tomato basil bisque and bring to a simmer.
- Ladle into a soup bowl and top with the cheese crisps.
- Serve with the baguette on the side.