The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Pizza night never gets old, but it will certainly be more exciting with this flavorful flatbread!
By swapping traditional sauce for premade artichoke spinach dip and layering on loads of cheese and tiny sundried tomatoes, this fresh flatbread can bring new flavors to your table in a matter of minutes!
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Stonefire Artisan Flatbread
- Cindy's Artichoke Parmesan Dip
- Heinen's 6 Cheese Italian Blend
- California Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Fresh Express Caesar Salad Kit
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F. Lay the flatbreads out on a sheet tray and smear with the artichoke spinach dip.
- Top with the cheese blend and scatter the sun dried tomatoes over the cheese.
- Bake in the oven until browned and bubbly.
- Garnish with your favorite fresh herbs.
- Prepare the salad and serve on the side.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.