The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Reinvent traditional meatloaf and mashed potatoes with this quick and convenient Turkey Meatloaf and Rutabaga Mash.
Featuring simple mashed rutabaga served beside our flavorful premade turkey meatloaf with a delicious cran-berryaki sauce, this is a seasonal spin on a classic meal that will leave every belly full and happy!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Turkey Meatloaf with Cran-Berryaki Sauce
- Diced Rutabaga
- Mann’s Rainbow Slaw
- Fresh Gourmet Crispy Garlic Pepper Onions
- Place the diced rutabaga in a pot and cover with water. Place over medium heat and simmer until tender.
- Mash the rutabagas (just like mashed potatoes) with butter, milk, salt and pepper.
- Heat a sauté pan over high heat. Sauté the rainbow slaw in a little bit of olive oil.
- Drizzle the turkey meatloaf with the sauce.
- Heat the turkey meatloaf in the microwave until hot. Garnish with the garlic pepper onions and serve alongside the sauté rainbow slaw.