The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
Looking for the perfect spring appetizer? This Whipped Goat Cheese with Roasted Strawberries is it!
This sweet and savory dip is delicious with Heinen’s customer favorite fruit crisp crackers and a fresh baguette from Heinen’s Bakery.
Put everything together on a board and top with fresh rosemary for a stunning presentation. This is great for Mother’s Day or bridal showers. Or, just to make for your friends and family!
Whipped Goat Cheese with Roasted Strawberries
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
For the Roasted Strawberries
- 16 oz. fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Heinen’s balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. Heinen’s olive oil
For the Whipped Goat Cheese
- 8 oz. Heinen’s goat cheese
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Heinen’s honey
- A pinch of salt
- 1 package Heinen’s fig and raisin fruit crisp crackers
- 1 package Heinen’s rosemary thyme fruit crisp crackers
- Toasted baguette, for serving
- Fresh rosemary, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the strawberries, sugar, balsamic vinegar and Heinen’s olive oil in a small baking dish. Stir well. Bake for 30 minutes.
- While the strawberries are roasting, combine the goat cheese, water, lemon juice, honey and salt in a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Add the whipped goat cheese to a bowl. Top with the roasted strawberries.
- Serve on a large platter with Heinen’s fruit crisp crackers, toasted baguette slices and fresh rosemary.