Even though “Bubbleheads” rightly believe that the ‘season’ for Champagne and Sparkling Wine is every day, for many wine fans the holidays are an ideal time to pop the cork on a bottle of Bubbles.
Fact is, there really isn’t a more festive wine this time of year. We’ve added some fresh new faces to our extensive selection of Sparklers, so you’ll be able to find Bubbles for all budgets. With our professional Wine Consultants ready to help you make the perfect selection at any price or style, Heinen’s is your go-to source to make every day ‘sparkle!’
Did you know that it’s only a short drive to one of North America’s premier wine regions? The Niagara Peninsula is home to some incredible wineries, some of whom are wonderfully Bubbles obsessed!
These wines are world-class examples of cool climate Sparklers from our neighbors to the north. They are also spectacular values!
- Henry of Pelham Cuvee Catherine Rose: Pinot Noir leads the way with this delightfully dry, complex and full-bodied treat. 92 Points – Decanter Magazine. $28.99
- Henry of Pelham Cuvee Catherine Brut: This classically-styled fizz is comprised of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir that delivers bold flavors and seamless crispness. $28.99
- 13th Street Blanc de Blanc: An unprecedented value that is made from 100% estate, single-vineyard Chardonnay. This pure, intense and compelling wine is available only at Heinen’s! $24.99
Everyday Bubbles for Any Occasion
You don’t need a special occasion to enjoy a scrumptious bottle of Bubbles. A day simply ending in “Y” works for us! For those times, we proudly present these tasty treats.
- Vin Hunter Prosecco: Simply put, we believe this is the greatest Prosecco value available. Working directly with the winery in Italy, we have sourced a wine that is crisp, clean and eminently drinkable. It should also be mentioned that Vin Prosecco makes a killer Mimosa when combined with Heinen’s Fresh-Squeezed Orange Juice! $12.99
- Bulliat Cremant de Bourgogne: No, it’s not Champagne (only wines made in the Champagne region can be called “Champagne”) but with this incredible wine, you can pretend at a price that is truly extraordinary. Made entirely from Chardonnay in the very heart of the Beaujolais region, there are ample yeasty notes framed by ripe green apple notes that are lingering and complex. $15.99.
- Casas del Mar Pinot Noir Rose: While more Americans are discovering Cava from Spain, there are few Roses that have been available – until now. Made from 100% Pinot Noir, this engaging wine features a crisp berry/cherry personality. Sparkling Rose of this quality is not often found for less than 20 bucks! $14.99
- 2009 Dom Perignon: Let’s face it, the name Dom Perignon is practically synonymous with Champagne for good reason – it delivers a simply sublime wine experience that must be tasted to be believed. THIS is the ultimate gift for your biggest Champagne fans! $179.99.