What is a Valentine Pummelo?
The Valentine Pummelo is not currently in season, check back and we’ll let you know when they’re ready. Check out what’s in season by clicking here.
- Generally ready for harvest around Valentine’s Day
- Approximately the size of a grapefruit and weigh between 2.2 and 2.4 pounds
- Combines the best qualities of a Pummelo, Mandarin and Blood Orange
- Known for an extremely sweet and vibrant red flesh
- Resemble a heart when cut lengthwise and turned upside-down.
- Rich in antioxidants like Vitamin C
- Great for snacking and salads
- Best stored below 59˚F
- We source our Pummelos from our friends at Melissa’s Produce.