What is an Ojai Pixie?
The Ojai Pixie is not currently in season, check back and we’ll let you know when they’re ready. Check out what’s in season by clicking here.
- California grown tangerines that are among the last citrus fruits to ripen
- 100% seedless
- Very sweet as a result of extra growing time on the trees
- Known for their easy-to-peel skin, small size and seedless flesh
- A perfect on-the-go snack
- We source our Blood Oranges from our friends at Melissa’s Produce.
Ojai Pixie Recipe Inspiration
Ojai Pixie Mimosa Recipe
- 4 Ojai Pixie Tangerines, juiced
- Champagne, chilled (as needed)
- Mint leaves or rosemary sprigs
- Ice Cubes (as needed)
- Place ice cubes in two tall glasses.
- Divide the juice evenly between the two glasses.
- Fill the glasses with the chilled champagne and gently stir.
- Garnish with the mint leaves or rosemary sprigs
- Optional: Add a spoonful of passion fruit pulp for a little added flavor and interesting look