The recipe and photography for this post was provided by Carolyn Hodges of The Dinner Shift.
Set the table! Dinner will be ready in just 10 minutes thanks to a handful of Heinen’s delicious and convenient frozen shortcuts!
Stock the freezer with Heinen’s Asian-style entrees, like Teriyaki Chicken or Edamame Kung Pao Chicken and some steam-in-the-bag vegetables, like broccoli florets and frozen riced cauliflower for a healthy, flavor-packed meal in minutes.
Having these items on hand guarantees a satisfying supper even on the busiest of weeknights. This dinner is nearly effortless to throw together and so much faster than ordering take-out!
Interested in making this recipe? Order the ingredients online for Curbside Grocery Pickup or Delivery.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 tsp. oil
- Heinen’s Frozen Teriyaki Chicken Asian-Style Entrée
- Heinen’s Frozen Steam-in-Bag Broccoli Florets
- Heinen’s Frozen Organic Riced Cauliflower
- 2 containers Heinen’s Organic Cooked Brown Rice
- Sesame seeds, optional
- Sliced green onions, optional
- Heat 1 tsp. oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium heat. Set aside sauce packets and add chicken. Sauté until heated through, 6-8 minutes. Stir in the sauce and continue to cook until hot.
- While the chicken heats, microwave the broccoli according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Microwave the riced cauliflower and cooked brown rice according to the package directions. Toss the cauliflower and rice together in a large bowl.
- Divide the riced cauliflower and brown rice mixture between 4 plates. Top each with prepared chicken and broccoli.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and sliced green onions, if desired.