Baked Country Style Ribs with Two Brothers BBQ Sauce
- 4-6 Servings
For the Spice Blend:
2 tablespoons of Kosher salt
1 teaspoon of onion powder
1 teaspoon of chili powder
1 teaspoon of granulated garlic
1 teaspoon of oregano
2 teaspoons of ground cumin
½ teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes
½ teaspoon of ground coriander
½ teaspoon of smoked paprika
For the Ribs:
4 pounds of bone-in country-style ribs
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 bottle of Two Brothers BBQ Sauce
½ cup of water
¼ cup of sliced green onions for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- For the spice blend: combine all ingredients together in a small bowl and generously season the ribs on all sides until they are completely coated. Note: there should be some of the spice blend left.
- In a large saute pan on high heat with olive oil, sear the spice-rubbed country-style ribs on all sides until they are golden brown.
- Once they are all brown transfer them to a large roasting pot.
- Pour 2/3 of the BBQ sauce all over the ribs, baste with a brush, and pour in some water.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake in the oven at 350° for 2 hours.
- Next, remove the foil, baste with a little bit more BBQ sauce using a brush and cook for 30 to 45 more minutes uncovered.
- Once the ribs are done, remove them from the pan and serve them on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Pour on the remaining sauce and garnish with sliced green onions.
Download Recipe PDF | Recipe created by Chef Billy Parisi