- Heinen's Mussels
- Bell's Two Hearted Ale- IPA
- Amish Roll Garlic Butter
- Heinen's Diced Onions
- Heinen's Baguette
- Rinse mussels and tap any that are still open.
- Discard any that do not close after being rinsed and tapped.
- In a large sauce pan, add beer, onions and garlic butter.
- Bring to a boil, then add the mussels, cover, reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until the mussels open.
- Discard any that do not open.
- Sprinkle with chopped Italian parsley and serve with sliced baguette.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.