Cherry Bomb Chicken Meatloaf
- 2 lbs Ground Chicken
- 1 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup grated Onion
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1/3 cup chopped Parsley
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Table Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Sage
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Gently crumble chicken into a large bowl. In a separate dish, combine all dry ingredients and mix together, then sprinkle over ground chicken. Add remaining wet ingredients and mix thoroughly to combine.
- In a separate dish, prepare the meatloaf glaze by mixing ketchup, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce together.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of glaze to the bottom of a bread pan and add the chicken meatloaf mixture into the pan and form into a loaf. Paint the chicken meatloaf with the remaining glaze.
- Bake in the oven uncovered for 90 minutes, or until the internal temperature reads 165 degrees with a digital meat thermometer.
- Remove from the oven, let rest for a few minutes, slice and serve.
- Panko is a Japanese style of breadcrumbs.
- A combination of ground chicken and turkey can be used to make this meatloaf.
- The mixture can be prepared the night before and baked the day of, if desired.
Recipe and Photography Courtesy of Instagram’s @TheBiteSizePantry