The following recipe, video and photography were provided by our partner, Chef Billy Parisi.
Easy and cheesy, this ravioli bake is a new, low effort take on traditional Alfredo pasta dishes!
Heinen’s artisan ravioli and premade Alfredo sauce act as simple shortcuts that reduce the prep time down to only 5 minutes without cutting any flavor! Family friendly and extra filling, make this dish when you’re craving comfort food!
Chicken Alfredo Ravioli Bake
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 lb. Gerber’s CARE Certified chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 18 oz. Heinen’s four cheese ravioli
- 24 oz. Heinen’s Alfredo sauce
- 1 ¼ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Add the oil to a frying pan over medium-high heat and cook the chicken breasts for 5-6 minutes per side, or until well browned and cooked through.
- Remove the chicken breasts and cut them into one-inch pieces. Set aside.
- Add the ravioli to a pot of boiling water and cook for 3 minutes. Drain and transfer to a 13×9 casserole dish.
- Pour the Alfredo sauce over the ravioli and top with the cooked chicken and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese. Gently mix until combined using a rubber spatula.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of mozzarella and parmesan cheese over top.
- Bake in the oven at 375°F for 25 minutes, or until lightly browned on top.
- Serve with optional garnishes of chopped fresh parsley or fresh basil.