- Gerber Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenders
- Kitchen of India Dal Bukhara (curried lentils) mild
- Heinen’s Baby Spinach
- Chobani Greek Yogurt- Plain
- Stone Fire Naan
1. In a hot pan with a little oil, sear chicken strips.
2. When chicken is browned add the curried lentils and baby spinach then bring to a simmer.
3. Serve with a dollop of yogurt and naan on the side for dipping.
4. Fresh chopped cilantro makes a nice garnish.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.