The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
With Carbone’s Spicy Vodka Sauce available at Heinen’s, enjoying the iconic and mouthwatering Spicy Rigatoni no longer requires a trip to the world-famous New York restaurant. Whip up this irresistible dish in no time and savor the flavors of Carbone at the comfort of your own dining table!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Discover the convenience of Carbone’s Spicy Vodka Sauce at Heinen’s—a jar of the renowned NYC restaurant’s signature sauce featuring a delightful blend of rich tomato, fiery spices, and smooth vodka, saves you the effort of making it from scratch and ensuring an authentic and mouthwatering experience!
- Simple Preparation: With just a few easy steps, you can recreate this infamous dish in your own kitchen – cook Heinen’s rigatoni, heat the sauce, and add cream and butter.
- Delectable Pairing: Elevate your meal with Heinen’s frozen garlic bread and enhance the flavor with Heinen’s Grated Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese and fresh local basil for a truly delightful experience.
- Cook time:
- Total time:
- 1 package Heinen’s frozen garlic bread
- 1 package Heinen’s artisan rigatoni pasta
- Carbone spicy vodka sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsps. Heinen’s unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Heinen’s Grated Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
- Fresh Basil, for serving
- Heat oven to 400°F. Cook Heinen’s frozen garlic bread according to package directions.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook rigatoni until al dente, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 jar Carbone spicy vodka sauce with heavy cream in a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat.
- Add drained rigatoni and 2 Tbsp. Heinen’s unsalted butter to the sauce. Toss until combined.
- Top with 1/4 cup Heinen’s grated parmigiano Reggiano cheese and fresh basil. Serve with garlic bread.