- Perdue Breaded Chicken Breast Cutlets
- Heinen’s Colby Jack Cheese
- Heinen’s Brioche Hamburger Buns
- Stonewall Kitchen Lemon and Herb Aioli
- Divina Roasted Tomatoes
- Dill Potato Salad- Packaged In Deli
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the cutlets on a sheet pan and cook in the oven until hot and crispy.
3. Place a piece of cheese on each cutlet and cook until the cheese is melted. Meanwhile, smear the lemon herb aioli on the bun then top with a chicken cutlet and some roasted tomatoes.
4. Serve the potato salad on the side.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.