The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Breaded chicken breasts are a common go-to for quick dinners, but Colby Jack cheese, lemon herb aioli and roasted tomatoes take them from plain to crave-worthy!
For added savory flavor, pair this simple sandwich with a pickle or Heinen’s Dill Potato Salad.
Interested in making this recipe? Order the ingredients online for Curbside Grocery Pickup or Delivery.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Perdue Breaded Chicken Breast Cutlets
- Heinen’s Colby Jack Cheese
- Heinen’s Brioche Hamburger Buns
- Stonewall Kitchen Lemon and Herb Aioli
- Divina Roasted Tomatoes
- Dill Potato Salad- Packaged In Deli
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350˚F.
2. Place the cutlets on a sheet pan and cook in the oven until hot and crispy.
3. Place a piece of cheese on each cutlet and cook until the cheese is melted. Meanwhile, smear the lemon herb aioli on the bun, then top with a chicken cutlet and some roasted tomatoes.
4. Serve the potato salad on the side.