- 1 stick unsalted melted butter
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 8-ounce filet mignons
- 2 4-5 ounce lobster tails cut in half long ways
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the grill to high heat.
2. In a small bowl whisk together the melted butter, lemon zest, lemon juice, tarragon, salt and pepper until combined. Set aside.
3. Next, drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil over the filet mignons and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. Drizzle the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil over the flesh side of the lobster tails and season with salt and pepper and set aside.
5. Place the filet mignons down onto the hot grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Flip the steaks over and cook for a further 4 to 5 minutes for a medium rare internal temperature.
6. Once the steaks are flipped over for the first time, place the lobster tails down flesh side down onto the grill and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
7. Remove the steaks and lobster from the grill and serve with the lemon-tarragon butter and optional loaded baked potatoes.
Recipe created by Chef Billy Parisi