The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day but can sometimes be the most difficult to make. Save yourself time and stress by making this better-for-you Maple Cinnamon Slow Cooker Oatmeal!
Packed with nutritious favorites like Heinen’s almond milk, Heinen’s pure organic maple syrup and Heinen’s organic ground cinnamon, this beautiful breakfast is easy to make and sure to be a hit with the whole family.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 2 tsp. Heinen’s coconut oil
- 2 cups oats
- 3 cups water
- 4 cups Heinen’s almond milk
- 3 tsp. Heinen’s organic ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. Heinen’s organic light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Heinen’s pure organic maple syrup, plus more for serving
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup blueberries, for serving
- 1 cup strawberries, for serving
- Spread Heinen’s coconut oil in a slow cooker.
- Add the oats, water, Heinen’s almond milk, Heinen’s brown sugar, Heinen’s organic ground cinnamon, Heinen’s pure organic maple syrup and salt in the slow cooker. Mix well.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Serve with additional Heinen’s organic maple syrup, blueberries and strawberries.