- Total time:
Save time by creating two meals using the same ingredients: Roasted Balsamic Pork Tenderloin & Vegetables and then a Roasted Pork Tenderloin Ramen Noodle Bowl with Soy Chicken Broth.
For the Roasted Balsamic Pork Tenderloin & Vegetables:
3 cups of packed sliced wild mushrooms: shiitake, oyster and portobello
2 packages of Heinen’s pre-cut butternut squash
2 packages of Heinen’s pre-shaved Brussels sprouts
4 tablespoons of olive oil
¼ cup of balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons of honey
1 tablespoon of stone ground mustard
2 pork tenderloins
Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
For the Roasted Pork Tenderloin Ramen Noodle Bowl with Soy Chicken Broth:
1 tablespoon of sesame oil
6 smashed garlic cloves
2 smashed sticks of lemongrass
½ peeled and sliced shallots
64 ounces of chicken stock
¼ cup of soy sauce
1-pound package of boiled ramen noodles
1 leftover sliced pork tenderloin
1 cup each leftover roasted wild mushrooms, butternut squash and shaved Brussels sprouts
optional: hard-boiled eggs and sliced green onions
1. Balsamic Pork Tenderloin: Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. On a sheet tray lined with parchment paper spread out the mushrooms, squash and Brussels sprouts. Drizzle on 2 tablespoons of olive oil, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
3. In a small bowl whisk together the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil with balsamic vinegar, honey and stone ground mustard until combined.
4. Place the pork tenderloins on a separate sheet tray lined with parchment paper and brush the honey balsamic glaze all over. Season the pork with salt and pepper.
5. Place both sheet trays in the oven and bake at 375° for 15 to 18 minutes or until the pork is cooked through and the vegetables are al dente.
6. Slice the pork and serve alongside the vegetables.
7. Ramen Noodle Bowls: In a large pot over medium-high heat add in the sesame oil and lightly brown the garlic, lemon grass and shallots, about 3 to 4 minutes.
8. Next, add in the chicken stock and soy sauce and simmer over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes. Strain the stock.
9. To Plate: Place some noodles in a bowl along with some of the roasted wild mushrooms, butternut squash, Brussels sprouts, sliced pork tenderloin and optional hard-boiled egg. Pour in some stock until it covers the noodles and top off with optional sliced green onions.