The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
This Peach and Burrata Flatbread will make any day feel like summer! Fresh naan, peaches, burrata and basil are the perfect combination for any picnic, easy weeknight dinner or appetizer!
This incredibly easy recipe looks and tastes gourmet – it’s a restaurant quality flatbread that requires only 15 minutes and just a few ingredients.
Feel free to use peaches or nectarines, as both are delicious. Mozzarella may also be used in place of burrata, just be sure to add it to the naan bread before baking so it melts.
Interested in making this recipe? Order the ingredients online for Curbside Grocery Pickup or Delivery.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 2 naan flatbreads
- 1 ripe peach or nectarine, thinly sliced
- 4 small burrata balls
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Buckeye Fresh greenhouse grown basil, for serving
- Heinen’s balsamic glaze, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F.
- Place the naan flatbreads on a lined baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes, or until warm and the edges start to crisp.
- Remove the naan from oven. Top with peach slices and fresh burrata.
- Finish by topping with extra virgin olive oil, basil and balsamic glaze.
The recipe for the flat bread isn’t included.
Hi Judy, we used two pre-made naan flatbreads that can be found in the bread aisle.
This looks amazing .. I’m excited to try
Lisa, we hope you enjoy it!