- Heinen’s Potato Gnocchi
- Volpi Chopped Pancetta
- Heinens Baby Spinach
- Sundried Tomato Miscela (packaged in Deli)
- BelGioioso Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Place the gnocchi in a pot of rapidly boiling water until they float. Meanwhile, in a saute pan cook the pancetta over medium heat until crispy.
- Drain the gnocchi and add to the pan with pancetta and sauté for 2 minutes (add more olive oil if dry). Add baby spinach, sauté until wilted.
- Add the sundried tomato miscela and season with salt and pepper. Garnish with parmesan cheese.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.