The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
These Pesto Shrimp Zoodles are the quickest and most delicious dinner you’ll have all week!
The quickness is all thanks to Heinen’s frozen shrimp and pre-spiralized zucchini noodles. Pre-packaged and ready-to-cook, these two shortcuts are staples in my freezer and fridge that allow me to make a flavor-packed meal in minutes.
This dish in particular comes together in 10 minutes and features pops of flavor from garlic, sautéed tomatoes and premade pesto sauce.
Serve this on a busy weeknight and check “delicious dinner” off of your to-do list!
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 bag Heinen’s frozen cooked farm-raised shrimp, thawed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 16 oz. packages Heinen’s spiralized zucchini
- 1/4 cup Gotham Greens or Heinen’s pesto
- Handful of fresh basil
- Heat 1 Tbsp. of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the thawed shrimp, garlic and salt and pepper. Warm for 5 minutes, then remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining 1 Tbsp. of olive oil to the skillet over medium heat. Add the cherry tomatoes and Heinen’s spiralized zucchini and cook until the tomatoes start to wilt and the zucchini is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the pesto and shrimp to the pan and toss until everything is combined. Serve with fresh basil and enjoy.