- Total time:
- Heinen's Thin Pork Chops
- Farmhouse Culture Caraway Sauerkraut
- Granny Smith Apples
- Baby Cut Carrots
- Great Lakes Elliot Ness Amber Lager
- Inglehoffer Stone Ground Mustard
- Sear the pork chops on both sides in a hot pan, then remove the pork chops and set aside.
- Add the sauerkraut, carrots, and some beer to the pan.
- Cover and cook until the carrots are almost tender.
- Add the pork chops and diced apples to the pan and cook until the pork chop is done to your liking.
- Serve with the mustard.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.