Say goodbye to the green bean casserole. This rainbow hash is a beautiful way to add color and fresh ingredients to the dinner table. Seriously – it’s SO good!
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium purple potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 cups fresh kale, stems removed and coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook potatoes, carrot and seasonings, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes or until tender.
- Add kale and garlic; continue cooking until vegetables are lightly browned and kale is tender, 2-4 minutes.