- Total time:
4 ounces of unsalted butter
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 head of trimmed cauliflower
3 finely minced cloves of garlic
2 cups of packed baby spinach
1 pound raw of cooked linguine pasta
1 cup of vegetable stock or water
1/4 cup of sliced green onions
2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
1 teaspoons of chopped fresh thyme
1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes
1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs
1/4 of shredded parmesan cheese
Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- In a large saute pan on high heat add in the butter and olive oil.
- Next, add in the cauliflower and roast on high heat until golden brown, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic and spinach and saute for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Strain the pasta and add it to the pan with the cauliflower and pour in the vegetable stock and cook over low heat.
- Next, mix in the green onions, parsley, thyme, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper until combined.
- Serve the pasta with panko bread crumbs and shredded parmesan on top.
Download Recipe PDF | Recipe created by Chef Billy Parisi