Recipe, video and photography provided by Heinen’s partner, Chef Billy Parisi.
Simple to make, satisfying to eat and bursting with sweet and savory flavor, this pork loin is the perfect winter weeknight meal or celebratory seasonal dinner!
Roasted in the oven and smothered in a fresh fruity sauce, this dish was designed for the holiday season!
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 4-5 lbs. Heinen's CARE Certified pork loin
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ yellow onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 cups Heinen's orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Season the pork loin on all sides and add it to a large pot with olive oil over high heat. Brown on both sides for about 7-8 minutes per side.
- Transfer the pot to the oven and bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes.
- Once the pork is cooked, remove it from the pot. Place the pot on the stovetop over high heat.
- Add the onions and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until browned.
- Stir in the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, then add the orange juice, vinegar, sugar and cranberries. Cook for 8-10 minutes, or until thick.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper and serve it over top the pork.