The following recipe and photography were provided by local blogger Carolyn Hodges of The Dinner Shift.
If you’ve strolled through Heinen’s Meat Department lately, you may have noticed their new pre-marinated CARE Certified chicken and pork products.
Perfectly seasoned in a variety of different flavor profiles, these ready-to-cook proteins are ideal for quick meals and can be prepared in a skillet, in the oven or on the grill.
Incorporate them into other recipes, or serve them with a side or two for an easy and satisfying meal at home.
I’m featuring the pre-marinated sundried tomato chicken breasts in this extra simple supper that comes together in under 30 minutes with three ingredients (plus some pantry staples).
Look for Heinen’s pre-chopped fresh broccoli florets in the Produce Department to minimize additional prep.
Their frozen three rice blend is the perfect compliment to the chicken and requires less than five minutes to heat. This meal is nourishing, family friendly and so delicious!
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 package Heinen’s recipe ready broccoli florets
- Heinen's olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Heinen's dried oregano, Italian seasoning or garlic powder (optional)
- 1 package Heinen’s CARE Certified sundried tomato chicken breasts, about 1 lb.
- 1 package Heinen’s frozen three rice blend
- Heinen’s grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425° F. Line a sheet pan with foil.
- Toss the broccoli florets on the sheet pan with olive oil. Season to taste with salt, pepper and optional seasonings, if using. Arrange on one side of the sheet pan. Place the chicken breasts on the other side of the sheet pan.
- Transfer the pan to oven and bake the chicken and broccoli for 18-20 minutes, or until the chicken reaches an internal cooking temperature of 165°F. Remove the pan from the oven and allow the chicken to stand for 5 minutes.
- While the chicken rests, prepare the rice according to the package directions.
- Divide the heated rice between bowls and top with the broccoli and chicken. Serve topped with grated parmesan, if desired.