The following recipe and photography were provided by local blogger Carolyn Hodges of The Dinner Shift.
The trending “Snackle Box” is fun and easy to assemble!
All you’ll need is a tacklebox-style container and an assortment of your favorite finger foods. This Sweet and Savory Snackle Box features a wide variety of Heinen’s fan-favorite snacks and treats, plus fresh fruit and vegetables from Heinen’s Produce Department.
Why You’ll Love this Recipe
- Browse the aisles at Heinen’s for easy grab-and-go snacks and treats to fill your box. Be sure to check out Heinen’s Specialty Cheese and Produce Departments to pick up a cheese spread and fresh ground nut butter for homemade cracker sandwhiches!
- The snack possibilities are truly endless with a Snackle Box! Consider building yours based on a theme for a sporting event, holiday or special occasion.
- There’s something for everyone in this Sweet and Savory Snackle Box. Between the homemade cheese and nut butter cracker sandwiches, crunchy chips and pretzels, crisp vegetables, fresh berries and chocolates – this assortment is sure to please.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Heinen's Assorted Entertainment Crackers
- Heinen's Jarlsberg Cheese Spread
- Heinen's Fresh Ground Honey Roasted Peanut Butter
- Heinen's Fresh Ground Almond Butter
- Heinen's BBQ Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
- Heinen's Honey Wheat Braided Pretzels
- Heinen's Trail Mix
- Heinen's Assorted Chocolates and Chocolate Covered Nuts
- Heinen's Fresh Cut Fruit Mixed Berry Cup
- Assemble the cracker sandwiches with the cheese spread and nut butters. Arrange in the compartments of the box.
- Fill the remaining compartments with the kettle chips, pretzels, trail mix, chocolate, berries and vegetables. Use shallow plastic or paper bowls to provide additional compartments, if needed.
Note: Cheese spreads, fresh produce and other perisable foods will need to be kept refrigerated until ready to serve and should not be left out at room temperature for more than 2 hours.