The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
Sweet Cinnamon Roasted Carrots are a side dish designed for spring! Served on Easter Sunday, alongside a weeknight dinner or in meal prepped lunches throughout the week, these carrots are a winner.
This sweet recipe pairs really well with any main dish, but its especially delicious with roasted turkey, chicken or ham. Yum!
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1.5 lbs. baby carrots, rinsed
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. honey, plus more for serving
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together brown sugar, honey, cinnamon, olive oil and salt and pepper. Add carrots and mix well.
- Spread carrots on a lined baking sheet. Pour remaining sauce on carrots.
- Bake for 50 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Serve with a drizzle of honey, if desired.