Heinen’s Chicken Romano (Ready to Cook)
Belgioioso Fresh Mozzarella
- Total time:
- Heinen’s Chicken Romano (Ready to Cook)
- Heinen's Bruschetta
- Belgioioso Fresh Mozzarella
- Heat a sauté pan with a splash of Heinen’s Olive Oil over medium-high heat.
- Brown chicken on both sides, 8 minutes total.
- Top chicken with slices of mozzarella and a few spoonfuls of bruschetta.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or until chicken is done and cheese is melted.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.