The following post was made in collaboration with Lauren Schulte of The Bite Size Pantry and Birch Benders. Product was provided by Birch Benders and recipe development and photography were provided courtesy of Lauren Schulte.
Breakfast can now be both beautiful and functional all at the same time!
Birch Benders makes breakfast better in so many ways with their pancake and waffle mixes that come in different dietary variations including Paleo, Keto, Protein, Classic and Chocolate Chip. It doesn’t hurt that they taste just as good as scratch-made either.
The possibilities are endless when it comes to what you can create. All you need is equal part mix to water and then just see where it goes. You can make muffins, brownies, cookies, pancakes or heat up their new frozen toaster waffles. Today I decided to use their waffles to create delicious Waffle Parfait Cups that are perfect for busy mornings.
- 4 Birch Bender Toaster Waffles
- 1 Tbsp. Heinen’s Wild Flower Honey
- 1 medium fresh peach, pit removed and diced
- 1 cup Driscoll’s black berries
- 4 Chobani individual Greek yogurt cups
- Toast the waffles according to package instructions. I like mine extra crispy, but you can cook them however you like them.
- Once cooked, cut them in to strips and then into smaller chunks.
- Pour 2 Tbsp. of the yogurt in the bottom of a small mason jar or circular, lidded Tupperware container.
- Add some waffle chunks on top of the yogurt layer followed by a layer of diced peaches and black berries. Repeat the layers one more time and drizzle with honey.
- Eat right away or refrigerate for later.