The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Cold Midwest nights call for a belly-warming pork tenderloin dinner!
Pre-wrapped in bacon and stuffed with blue cheese, our convenient and wholesome CARE Certified pork tenderloin just needs a few minutes in the oven and tastes delicious alongside our ready-made cabbage and noodles and spiced apple, cabbage and beet slaw!
Topped with walnuts and a bright lemon tarragon dressing, this meaty meal provides gourmet flavor in no time at all!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Bacon Wrapped Blue Cheese Pork Tenderloin
- Wake Robin Ruby Rüben Spiced Apple, Cabbage and Beet Slaw
- Cabbage & Noodles
- Heinen’s Walnut Pieces
- Briannas Lemon Tarragon Vinaigrette
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F. Roast the pork tenderloin until done to your liking.
- Microwave the cabbage and noodles until hot.
- Remove the string from the pork tenderloin and slice.
- Serve with the Ruby Rüben spiced apple, cabbage and beet slaw and cabbage and noodles.
- Garnish the pork tenderloin with the walnut pieces and a drizzle of the vinaigrette.