The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Why fuss over what to make for dinner when this Asian-inspired pho can be on the table in under 20 minutes?
Featuring thin strips of steak simmering in an authentic pho broth with tender, vibrant broccoli and smooth rice noodles, this 6-ingredient supper is an effortless way to enjoy international flavors at home.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Total time:
- Heinen’s Thin Strip Steaks
- Simply Asia Beef Pho Broth
- Broccoli Florets
- Ocean’s Halo Rice Noodles
- Cleveland Sprouts Bean Sprouts
- Buckeye Fresh Basil
- Slice the steak into very thin strips and set aside.
- Cook the noodles according to the directions on the box and heat the pho broth with the broccoli.
- When the broccoli is tender, add the beef strips and noodles to the simmering broth.
- Serve with the bean sprouts and basil on the side.
- Add a squeeze of fresh lime juice and sriracha, if desired.