The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Skip the fast food and make your own authentic Chicken Burrito Bowl at home.
Made in one pan with ground chicken, taco seasoning and black beans, simply cook and scoop the Mexican-inspired mixture into soft tortilla bowls and serve with your favorite toppings, like salsa and cheese! We bet you can make this faster than you could order a burrito bowl from a restaurant.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Gerber’s CARE Certified Ground Chicken
- Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- Hanover Black Beans
- Old El Paso Soft Tortilla Bowls
- Heinen’s 4 Cheese Mexican Blend
- Teyano Chipotle Salsa
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add a little bit of oil and cook the chicken.
- When the chicken is cooked through add the taco seasoning and black beans.
- Spoon the chicken and beans into the soft tortilla bowls and top with the cheese and salsa.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and limes for squeezing.