The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
This is a meal that satisfies all of the food groups.
Featuring herb-coated chicken for protein served alongside crunchy green beans and starchy seasoned potatoes, you’ll feel good about eating a plateful of this easy-to-make dinner.
- Heinen's Herb Dijon Chicken Breast
- Heinen's Roasted Redskin Potatoes
- Eat Smart Steam in Bag Green Beans
- Heinen's Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Heat oven proof sauté pan with splash of Heinen’s Olive Oil.
- Brown one side of chicken breast, turn breast over and place pan in oven.
- Cook chicken until internal temperature of 165 ˚F. Microwave potatoes until hot.
- Cook green beans according to package directions. Drizzle chicken with vinaigrette and serve with potatoes and green beans.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley or chives.
Click Here to Print the Recipe for Herb Dijon Chicken.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.