The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Take simple salmon fillets to the next level with a touch of Asian-inspired flavor.
Roasted in the oven and brushed with a flavorful premade miso sauce, this premium Verlasso salmon would be delicious on top of a green salad or on a sandwich, but we recommend serving it on top of our prepared Drunken Noodle Salad with a side of fresh-steamed broccoli.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Heinen's Drunken Noodle Salad
- Verlasso Salmon
- From Japan Light Sweet Miso
- Broccoli Florets
- Yuzu Furikake
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the salmon on a baking sheet. Brush the salmon with the miso and place in the oven. Cook for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, brush the salmon with a little more miso. Return the salmon to the oven and cook to your desired doneness.
- While the salmon is cooking, steam or sauté the broccoli.
- Place the drunken noodles on a plate and top with the salmon.
- Toss the broccoli with the furikake and place next to the salmon and noodles.
- Sprinkle a little bit of furikake on the salmon, if desired.