The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Looking for a quick dinner fix with just a handful of prepared ingredients? Check out this simple Pepita Salmon recipe. With just a few ingredients brought to life with Zesty Z Za’atar Seasoning, this is a seafood dish you can put together in no time!
Pepita Crusted Salmon
- Heinen’s Pepita Crusted Salmon
- Heinen’s Quinoa Lentil Pilaf
- Heinen’s Read to Cook Vegetable Medley
- Zesty Z Za’atar Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Heat a small amount of oil in a saute pan until hot
- Sear salmon crust side down
- When crust is lightly browned, place the salmon into oven to continue cook to desired doneness
- While the salmon is finishing, microwave the quinoa lentil pilaf and vegetable medley
- Toss the vegetable medley with a spoonful of Zesty Z Za’atar Seasoning before serving
- Squeeze fresh lemon for a little added zip