The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
When it comes to comfort food, you can’t go wrong with a plate full of pork and pierogies!
Featuring our pre-breaded pork schnitzel and cheese and onion-stuffed pierogies, simply layer on a bed of tangy sauerkraut and serve with a side of mustard for a meal that will take your taste buds to Germany.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Heinen’s Pork Schnitzel
- Snow Floss Sauerkraut
- Cheese & Potato Pierogies with Onions
- Stonewall Kitchen Caramelized Onion Mustard
- Heat a sauté pan over medium heat. Pan fry the schnitzel until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the schnitzel and set it aside. Wipe out the pan and heat some of the drained sauerkraut.
- Top the schnitzel with the warm sauerkraut.
- Heat the pierogies and onions in the microwave.
- Serve schnitzel and pierogies with the caramelized onion mustard on the side for dipping.