The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Shrimp isn’t the only shellfish in this new spin on seafood pasta!
Featuring our refrigerated ravioli, vibrant baby spinach, fresh shrimp and savory artichokes, this dish gets a boost of flavor and velvety texture from our fan-favorite premade lobster bisque! Served with a fresh baguette for dipping, your taste buds and belly will be full and satisfied after just one bowl.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Heinen’s Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli
- Heinen’s Lobster Bisque
- Large Tail On Shrimp, Peeled and Deveined
- Heinen’s Baby Spinach
- Heinen’s Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- Demi Baguette
- Place a pot of water over high heat and bring to a boil. Cook the ravioli according to the package instructions, drain and set aside.
- Place a sauté pan over medium-high heat. When hot, add a small amount of olive oil and sauté the shrimp, artichoke hearts and spinach.
- Add the lobster bisque and ravioli to the pan and bring to a simmer.
- Serve with the demi baguette on the side.