The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
A mushroom-based, meat-free meal makes for a delicious and healthy dinner!
Placed on a hot quinoa lentil pilaf and drizzled with red pepper relish and balsamic glaze, you’d never guess that this combination of flavors can be assembled in minutes!
- Heinen's Tuscan Portobello Cap
- Rust Belt Red Pepper Relish
- Heinen's Balsamic Glaze
- Heinen's Quinoa Lentil Pilaf
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Place stuffed portobello in an oven proof pan and roast until heated through.
- Microwave quinoa lentil pilaf until hot.
- Serve stuffed portobello on top of the quinoa lentil pilaf and top with red pepper relish and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
- Add chopped fresh basil for a burst of flavor.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.