The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Craving something meatless for dinner tonight? We have you covered with this fast and flavorful glazed tofu.
Featuring a base of rice topped with quick sauteed spinach and eggplant and our own ready-to-heat sweet chili glazed tofu, this dish is nutritious and delicious with an exciting assortment of flavors and textures.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Heinen's Sweet Chili Glazed Tofu
- Maya Kaimal Surekha Rice
- Tasty Bite Indian Punjab Eggplant
- Heinen’s Baby Spinach
- Fresh Gourmet Garlic Ginger Wonton Strips
- Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Microwave the tofu and heat the rice according to the package directions.
- Add the eggplant and spinach to the hot pan and cook until the spinach is wilted.
- Serve by spooning the eggplant-spinach mixture over the rice and top with the tofu.
- Garnish with the wonton strips.