The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
White Cranberry Mulled Wine is the perfect warm cocktail for the holiday season!
With white cranberry juice, white wine, citrus and cinnamon, this spiced sipper is so delicious. I recommend finding a white wine from the Pick of the Vine section in Heinen’s Wine Department. The selection is incredible in quality and the prices are $15 or less, which is ideal when entertaining multiple people.
Easy to make in advance, start a batch before guests arrive and greet them at the door with a warm glass.
- Cook time:
- Total time:
- 2 cups white cranberry juice
- 1 bottle Cline Pino Grigio
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, plus more for serving
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 rosemary sprigs, plus more for serving
- Combine cranberry juice, white wine, cranberries, orange slices, cinnamon sticks and rosemary sprigs in a medium-size saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Simmer over low heat for 20 minutes until warmed.
- Strain into mugs and serve with fresh cranberries and rosemary.