Skip to main content

Heinen's of Pepper Pike

30849 Pinetree Road, Pepper Pike, OH 44124

Open Until 8:00 pm

Call Us
Store Hours
Mon-Fri: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat-Sun: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm

Pepper Pike's Soups of the Day | Fresh, Delicious Selections Daily

Soup in bowl
Beef Vegetable
Crab And Corn Chowder

Departments & Services at Pepper Pike

  • Beer on Draft - Growler Sales Only
  • Hot Rotisserie or Fried Chicken
  • Olive Oil & Vinegar Dispensers
  • Online Ordering for Grocery Delivery
  • Parcel Pickup
  • Party Trays
  • Pre-Packaged Prepared Meals
  • Sides and Salads We Love
  • Sushi
  • Wellness Consultants

Pepper Pike's Beer Picks | Cold Draft Beer

You’ll love our amazing selection of craft beers on tap; you can even have a glass while you shop! Our beer buyers have relationships with craft breweries from around the country and that means we are able to bring limited edition and hard to find brews to our customers. Check here often as our beer picks are constantly changing. You never know what you might find.

Butcher and the Brewer – Day Trip

Brewed with a blend of Ohio and European Pilsner and wheat malts, alongside a heavy handed dose of Citra, Crystal, and Strata hops for notes of tropical fruits and candied citrus 7%

Butcher and the Brewer Logo
Growler (64 fl. oz.)
$13.00
Half Growler (32 fl. oz.)
$8.00
Glass
$4.00
Wolf’s Ridge – Honey Mel

American lager with a touch of local honey. 5% ABV

Wolf's Ridge Brewing Logo
Growler (64 fl. oz.)
$11.00
Half Growler (32 fl. oz.)
$7.00
Duvel – Single

Duvel Single Fermented is crisp, beautifully balanced and remarkably refreshing. 6.8% ABV

Duvel Logo
Growler (64 fl. oz.)
$17.00
Half Growler (32 fl. oz.)
$10.00
Guinness – Barrel-Aged Stock Ale

This unique beer is a blend of two separate, bourbon barrel-aged brews from the team at the Open Gate Brewery in Baltimore. Around 60% of the finished beer is a classic Imperial Stout, while an style Barleywine makes up the remaining 40%. Characteristic stout flavors like roast coffee, lightly bitter chocolate, and toasted bread are balanced by the sweeter notes of raisin, plum, and stone fruit from the Barleywine. Truly a one-of-a-kind beer.

AleSmith Brewing Company Logo
Growler (64 fl. oz.)
$20.00
Half Growler (32 fl. oz.)
$11.00

Don't see what you're looking for? View beers at other stores.

Heinen's grocery delivery in brown paper bag

Grocery Delivery in Pepper Pike

Making time for grocery shopping with a busy schedule is difficult. That’s why we’ve partnered with Instacart for a simple and truly time-saving solution — groceries ordered online and delivered right to your home.

Upcoming Events at Heinen's of Pepper Pike

19
May
Sushi Wednesdays

Join us for $6 Sushi Wednesdays! Made fresh in-store daily, our sushi experts focus on designing delicious bites of art from quality ingredients.

Date
May 19, 2021
Location
Heinen's of Pepper Pike
30849 Pinetree Road
Pepper Pike, OH 44124
Price
$6.00 Assorted Varieties
14
Jun
Knife sharpening icon
Sharpening

Don’t let your kitchen, garden and salon tools go dull. Bring them to Heinen’s of Pepper Pike for a professional sharpening by Kevin Noon. Kevin uses a repurposed 1923 treadle adapted to spin wheels of differing grits to safely sharpen knives, serrated knives, scissors, pinking shears, gardening tools, salon tools and more!

No appointment required.

*Face masks are required upon entry to store.

*Hand sanitizer is available at the sharpening station.

Date
June 14, 2021
Time
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Location
Heinen's of Pepper Pike
30849 Pinetree Road
Pepper Pike, OH 44124

Store Updates

Welcome to Pepper Pike Heinen's!

Eric LaMonica, Heinen's General Manager

“Thank you for giving us the opportunity to fulfill your grocery needs. Our Pepper Pike associates look forward to delivering a shopping experience that not only meets, but exceeds your expectations.”

Eric LaMonica
General Manager

This site is not optimized for your current browser (Internet Explorer 11).

Please switch to one of the following browsers for a complete viewing experience:

Chrome Logo Chrome Firefox Logo Firefox Edge Logo Edge