The following photography was provided by local blogger Carolyn Hodges of The Dinner Shift.
Lack of time during the day or experience in the kitchen should never stand in the way of a delicious meal at home!
Let’s face it, life is busy and very few of us have more than 30 minutes to devote to cooking a hearty, homecooked meal each night. Or maybe you do, but you’re not so confident in your cooking abilities.
Regardless of the roadblock, you don’t have to resort to traditional takeout! Heinen’s skilled culinary experts have you covered in the Prepared Foods Department.
With entrees like Teriyaki Flank Steak and Fresh Salmon to sides like Mac and Cheese and Stir Fried Asian Veggies, there are an endless assortment of wholesome options designed to meet every need and craving! All you have to do is heat and enjoy!
Easily mixed and matched or paired with other time-saving ingredients in our store, take the stress out of dinnertime with these four effortless and healthy meals that anyone can make at home with the help of Heinen’s!
Meal #1: For the Seafood Fanatic
- Two Brothers Salmon (In the Prepared Foods Department)
- Heinen’s Frozen Mediterranean Potatoes
- Heinen’s Frozen Mediterranean Vegetable Blend
Meal #2: For the Steak Lover
- Teriyaki Flank Steak (In the Prepared Foods Department)
- Heinen’s Frozen Petite Brussels Sprouts
- Heinen’s Cooked Rice (In the Grocery Department)
Meal #3: For an Asian Food Craving
- Heinen’s Wild Shrimp and Salmon Burger (In the Seafood Department)
- Heinen’s Brioche Buns (In the Bakery Department)
- Ready to Cook Asian Vegetables (In the Prepared Foods Department)
Meal #4: For an Elevated Chicken Dinner
- Heinen’s Marinated Blackened Chicken Breast (In the Meat Department)
- Heinen’s Steam-in-Bag Fresh Green Beans (In the Frozen Department)
- Mac and Cheese (In the Prepared Foods Department)