We are wishfully thinking of spring with these fun and subtly-citrus mocktails featuring flavorful varieties of LaCroix sparkling waters. Simple and oh-so refreshing, these sparklers will have you sipping your way into spring.
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- 2 wedges fresh lime
- 1 tsp simple syrup (optional-omit for the skinny version)
- 8 oz. Lime LaCroix Sparkling Water
Place mint leaves in the bottom of the glass. Add fresh squeezed lime juice and simple syrup. Gently muddle mint, simple syrup and lime juice. Add ice and top with Lime LaCroix Sparkling Water. Garnish with a wheel of fresh lime.
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- 1 lemon wedge
- 3 oz. white cranberry juice
- 5 oz. Lemon LaCroix Sparkling Water
Add ice to the glass and top with raspberries and fresh squeezed lemon. Add white cranberry juice and top with Lemon LaCroix. Garnish with a fresh lemon slice.
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- 3 oz. Heinen’s Mango Lemonade
- 5 oz. Orange LaCroix Sparkling Water
Add ice to the glass and top with blueberries. Add mango lemonade and top with Orange LaCroix. Garnish with a wheel of fresh orange.