It may seem as though pasta and wellness are enemies, but with the right ingredients, you actually can create a delicious, creamy, cheesy pasta with a substantial amount of nutritional goodness!
That’s how this 5-ingredient dinner came to be! Featuring whole grain, bean or quinoa spaghetti noodles tossed with premium grass-fed butter, baby spinach and parmesan cheese, eating well has never been so comforting!
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 8 oz. whole grain, bean or quinoa spaghetti, uncooked
- 6 Tbsp. Kerrygold butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 5-6 cups (1 container) baby spinach
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish
- Add the pasta to a large pot of boiling salted water and cook until al dente. Drain the pasta, reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta water. Set the pasta aside.
- Using the same pot, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the pasta and spinach. Gently toss and cook until the spinach leaves wilt slightly. If the pasta starts to dry out, add some of the reserved pasta water (1/3 cup at most).
- Stir in the parmesan cheese and gently toss until combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour the pasta into a large bowl and garnish with additional parmesan cheese.