Turn our delicious local apple cider into a festive fall cocktail with this Apple Cider Sangria recipe.
Serve this during your fall festivities for an adult-friendly beverage that looks and tastes like the season!
Apple Cider Sangria
- 2 cups local apple cider
- 1 (750 mL) bottle Vin Hunter Prosecco
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1 bottle white wine, dry
- 2 honeycrisp apples, sliced
- 1 pear
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- In a large pitcher, add white wine, apple cider, brandy, apple and pear slices and cranberries.
- Let chill in refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Serve over ice and top with Prosecco.
Interested in making this recipe? Order the ingredients online for Curbside Grocery Pickup or Delivery.