Summery and Refreshing Barrel Aged Bourbon Sundae
Recipe and Photography Courtesy of Marich Pancrafted Chocolates. For more information on their story and products, visit them here.
These Easy Barrel Aged Bourbon Sundaes use the simplest ingredients that come together for an unforgettable summertime treat! Serve these post-barbecue for a mellow, warm-weather nightcap.
- 2 scoops vanilla bean ice cream
- 1-1/2 Tbsp Maple-Craft Bourbon Barrel Maple Syrup
- 1 shot (1-1/2 ounces) bourbon
- 1 ounce (about 8) Marich® Pancrafted™ Dark Chocolate Barrel
- Aged Bourbon Caramels, whole or chopped
- Fresh whipped cream, optional
- Place ice cream into your favorite cocktail glass.
- Drizzle maple syrup and bourbon over ice cream.
- Sprinkle Bourbon Caramels over ice cream.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream and dust with sea salt, if desired.