The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
This summer-inspired Greek Cucumber Salad is the perfect fresh side dish for warm weather months. With fresh vegetables, feta cheese and a light Greek dressing, it’s sure to be a hit!
This is a refreshing appetizer, side dish for grilling and can even be enjoyed as an entrée! I personally think it would be most delicious paired with an orzo dish, grilled chicken or grilled shrimp.
The best part of this healthy salad is that it’s ready in just 10 minutes! You’ll chop the veggies, make the dressing and be ready to serve in no time.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 2 large cucumbers, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup crumbed feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Combine cucumber, avocado, red onion, tomatoes and feta cheese in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Combine olive oil, oregano, red wine vinegar, salt and black pepper in a small bowl. Whisk well, then add to the cucumber salad mixture.
- Gently stir all ingredients together and serve.