The following recipe and photography was provided by recipe developer and food photographer, Ashley Durand of Plate & Pen.
Impress your holiday guests with a seasonal spin on the Aperol Spritz!
Traditionally, this refreshing cocktail is made with prosecco, aperol and sparkling water, so when I saw Heinen’s new, limited time Vin Hunter Prosecco Rosé in the Wine Department for the holidays, it was a no brainer to use it in this cocktail.
Made in Italy and bottled exclusively for Heinen’s, this newly released prosecco rosé is not too sweet and balances perfectly with aperol.
Simple to make and stunning to serve, mix this cocktail before the holiday season ends!
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 Cocktail
- 2 oz. aperol
- 1 oz. club soda
- 2 oz. Vin Hunter Prosecco Rosé
- Fresh cranberries, optional
- Wet the inside of a wine glass or wide scotch glass with water.
- Add ice to the glass.
- Add the prosecco and aperol.
- Top with club soda.
- Add the cranberries for garnish, if desired.
- Stir and enjoy!