Matcha Tea Cakes
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 box Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix
- 2 Tbsp finely ground matcha (green tea) powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Using organic cooking spray, lightly spray (or butter and flour) bundt pan and set aside. We made full-size and mini cakes with the same recipe.
- Fill mini bundt pan segments 2/3 full, making sure to evenly spread batter across each mold to ensure even baking.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the cakes are springy in the center. For full sized cakes, bake according to directions on box.
- Cool for 5-10 minutes, then remove cakes carefully from pan (using a butter knife helps).
- Dust finished cakes with powdered sugar or a drizzle of Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Buttercream Frosting.
- When baking with a bundt pan, use an organic nonstick cooking spray to get awesome results.
- We dusted our finished tea cakes with a mix of powdered sugar and matcha, but they’re tasty with or without a topping!
The recipes and photos used in this post were graciously provided by Miss Jones Organic Baking Co.